COVID-19 PROTOCOL FROM WESTON ORTHODONTICS
Please be assured that the safety of our patients and staff members is of utmost importance to us. Our office follows the infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
If you or anyone in your household has a fever, cough, shortness of breath, muscle aches, or sudden loss of taste or smell, PLEASE reschedule your appointment and contact your primary care provider.
As you plan for your visit, please make note of the following protocols to ensure everyone’s safety and well-being:
- Please brush your teeth and floss prior to arriving at the office.
- We will be limiting access to our reception area. Please check in from the car by calling the office number 781-894-1127. We will send an online link to ask a few screening questions such as: do you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath, or exposure to anyone with COVID-19 as well as history of recent travel.
- Please wear a mask to the office.
- We will record the temperature of everyone entering our office using a contactless thermometer.
- We will ask everyone entering the office to use our provided hand sanitizer.
- We will ask patients to rinse with Peroxyl anti-microbial mouthwash.
- Parents: We ask that you remain in the car to minimize the number of people in the office, except under special circumstances. This will assist us in meeting our social distancing and infection control requirements. If you would like to escort your child, you will also be subject to the full Arrival Protocol.
- When you check in from the car, please be ready to schedule your next appointment.
- The staff will be wearing full personal protection equipment including gowns, KN95 respirator or surgical masks, face shields and head covers.
We look forward to seeing you in our office. Thank you for being our patients and for referring your friends and families to our office.