Our goal at Weston Orthodontics is to create beautiful, healthy smiles for a lifetime!
- We provide leading edge orthodontic care with traditional braces, clear braces, and Invisalign.
- Dr. Unae K. Han works closely with your general dentist and encourages routine dental care as well as good oral hygiene at home.
- Flexible scheduling! We make every effort to provide appointments at times that are convenient for you.
- No-interest payment programs are available and can be customized to fit your needs.
- We communicate openly with our patients about treatment options, plans, and progress.
- Safety and comfort are of utmost importance in our practice. Our sterilization procedures provide the highest standard of sterilization in dentistry.
Why Visit an Orthodontist?
During regular check-ups with your family dentist, you may have discussed the benefits of having healthy teeth and proper jaw alignment. Orthodontic problems include crooked and crowded teeth and misalignment of the jaw. Complications that could arise from not seeking treatment include difficulty cleaning and maintaining crooked and crowded teeth, potentially resulting in tooth decay, gum disease, and even tooth loss; wear of tooth surfaces; inefficient chewing function; excessive stress on gum tissue and the bone that supports the teeth; chronic headaches and face or neck pain.
Orthodontists specialize in treating these issues. However, the most obvious benefit of orthodontic treatment is a beautiful smile!